|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- A large group of these coins were struck at Machin's Mills in Newburgh, New York.
- This is the "GEORGIVS" variety and was graded by PCGS as Almost Uncirculated -53.
- Vlack 17-87A.
- The most common coin used for business in the colonies was the British halfpenny.
- Several different types were made by American makers.
- A very choice example of a scarce and historic coin.
Protect and display your Machin's Mills coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this early piece of Americana to your cart today!
These coins are very popular as they use the same devices and legends as the original British coins. Wide acceptance made them ripe for unauthorized counterfeiting of these coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 53|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.