- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- ANACS encapsulation guarantees the coin's Fair-2 condition.
- This coin has an extremely low mintage of 35,334.
- Obverse: Liberty Cap (head facing left) interpretation of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Denomination within wreath, legend and fraction surrounding.
- Note: Due to natural wear, the Reverse of this coin is almost entirely smooth with only traces of the wreath visible.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Liberty Cap Half Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1793 Liberty Cap Half Cent Fair-2 ANACS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.