- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to the strict quality control measures in place for bullion coins at the U.S. Mint, errors of this nature are very rarely seen, and are highly collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified as a mint error and graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Prominent error on the obverse, showing an obvious strike-through on the cheek of the Indian.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mint Error Gold Buffalo coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Rarely seen in the marketplace, don't miss your opportunity to acquire this unique error piece! Add this 2019 Gold Buffalo Mint Error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.