- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Caused by foreign debris being introduced to the dies during the minting process, this PCGS-certified Gold Eagle is a great example of this rare error.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s mint error MS-68 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Gold Eagle combines beauty with Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2020 Mint Error Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.