|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 11 coins at this grade level with 14 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-63 condition.
- Struck in Silver with a Reeded Edge.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Lady Liberty facing left. Liberty wears a diadem and a ribbon inscribed LIBERTY with the date below.
- Reverse: An eagle outstreched wings holds four arrows in its right claw and an olive branch in its left. The legend UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA and the denomination are along the border.
Showcase your certified Half Dollar Pattern by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Half Dollar Pattern graded PR-63 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 63|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.