- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $1.00, $10 and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder by PMG.
- This note is from series 1934-A.
- Face: Printed in the early 1940s and features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: A large “HAWAII” over stamp in block letters across the middle.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2302.
These series 1934-A $5 Federal Reserve Notes with the "HAWAII" overprint are very popular with collectors, and this one will please any serious paper money collector. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.