- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat on one side and a lion on the other. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", which translates as Unity, Work, Progress.
- Reverse: Depicts a striking engraving of a full size rabbit. The design is made up of geometrical decorations over the rabbit, which is a Celtic form of art. Also included is the name of the coin and the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chad government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your collection of this artistic Republic of Chad Celtic Animals series with the sixth Silver coin in the series, featuring the rabbit. Add this 2021 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Celtic Animals Series
The Celtic Animals Series features 1 ounce Silver coins with an image of different animals, each with a Celtic artistic depiction. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Rabbit is the sixth release of the series.
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Celtic Rabbit coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from the mint, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Single 2021 1 oz Silver Celtic Animal Rabbit.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.