- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a high relief proof finish.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Coin is housed in a classic display case with an illustrated shipper along with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays the magnificent brumby, galloping among steep outcrops. The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date also appear in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2021 Silver Brumby to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Australian Silver Brumby
A brumby is the Australian term for a wild horse that is free-roaming, typically found in the Australian Alps region. A group of brumbies is known as a "mob" or a "band". The horses are descendants of escaped or lost horses dating back to early European settlers. The Perth Mint released a Silver Brilliant Uncirculated coin in 2020, and now has a 2 oz Proof Silver version for 2021.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Floral Park, New York
Date:Oct 1, 2021
I was on the sidelines when this Brumby 2oz proof first became available. It was a bit pricey for someone like me who normally just buys bullion and not proofs. But I had this feeling that no matter what the costs are, I had to purchase it and that I did and this Brumby Proof is absolutely stunning and beautiful and one day it will be worth a lot more than what I paid for it. With only 1000 pieces be minted world wide and a numbered COA, I feel blessed that I am one of thousand individuals on this earth who has one. No regrets here, just happiness and joy.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.