- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a box from the mint.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays the brumby, leaping among steep outcrops. The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date also appear in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2021 Silver Brumby to your cart today!
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Australian Silver Brumby
A brumby is the Australian term for a wild horse that is free-roaming, typically found in the Australian Alps region. A group of brumbies is known as a "mob" or a "band". The horses are descendants of escaped or lost horses dating back to early European settlers. The Perth Mint released a Silver Brilliant Uncirculated coin in 2020, and now has a new release for 2021.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.