|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 100,000 coins.
- This coin has been graded Almost Uncirculated-58 by PCGS.
- Designed by Albert Désiré Barre, son of the famous Jacques-Jeàn Barre, who e.g. designed the French Gold Francs of Napoleon III.
- Obverse: Likeness of Simon Bolivar. "BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR".
- Reverse: National arms of Venezuela, surrounded by date, fineness and weight.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Venezuelan 20 Bolivars Gold coins to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.