Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck in .999 Fine Gold .251 oz.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Encapsulated by PCGS guarantees the grade and condition of this coin.
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse:Wild Hog centered below. "BERMUDA MONETARY AUTHORITY" with the date and denomination below.
Handle your Gold Coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are hard to come by due to their low mintage and give you the opportunity to own scarce Gold. Add this Gold $25 Hogge Money coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.