- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1965 oz of Silver.
- ANACS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its provenance.
- Genuine shipwreck recovery coin.
- Obverse: Crowned globes between pillars of Hercules dated 1783.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of Spain with the Bourbon coat of arms centered.
Protect and display your El Cazador coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the chance to add this piece of shipwreck Silver to your collection!
The El Cazador Shipwreck contained mostly 400,000 Pesos of Silver in 8 Reales coinage with a smaller number of 4 Reales and 2 Reales coins also being contained within the ships manifest. Most coinage from this wreck was dated from 1783 with several pieces being back dated several years. The captain and crew would also have carried a variety of older types of Spanish milled coinage including Pillar dollar variety and other circulating coins of the period.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.