|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Alexander III—The Great— depicted in Silver Tetradrachm 336 - 323 BC. Issue of Tyre dated in the year 36.
- Notated that this coin is a Double Struck Mint Error.
- Early posthumous issue.
- Graded Fine and attributed issue of Alexander the Great by NGC.
- Obverse: Portrait of Hercules/Heracles wearing his classic lion pelt right.
- Reverse: Zeus sitting and holding an eagle up on his right arm, while gripping a scepter in his left hand. ALEXANDROY to right of Zeus.
Showoff your unique Silver Tetradrachm in a stylish APMEX presentation box.
Add this historic, NGC graded Macedonian Alexander III Silver Tetradrachm to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.