|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- AE Sestertius from the reign of Titus (AD 79-81), around 26.76 grams. Struck 80-81 AD.
- Titus was 11th of the 12 Ceasars
- Graded Extra Fine and authenticated by NGC to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5 Surface: 2/5.
- NGC has attributed this coin as being in Fine Style representing the work of a master die engraver.
- Obverse: Laurate head of Titus right. IMP T CAES VESPAV G PM TR PPP COS VIII.
- Reverse: Spes advancing left. S C.
- RIC II 170
Protect and display your Ancient Roman Coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Coin of Emperor Titus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.