|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Tetradrachm from the Seleucid Empire. 281-261 BC. Antiochus I.
- Issued in the name of Seleucus I.
- NGC has certified this coin is in Fine condition.
- Obverse: Head of Herakles right wearing lion skin.
- Reverse: Zeus Aetophoros seated left, monogram in left field and below throne.
Protect your ancient coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Silver Tetradrachm from the Seleucid Empire to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.