|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- AE As of Rome 12.39 grams about 26 mm.
- Graded Very Fine by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Antoninus Pius laurel bust facing right.
- Reverse: Elephant advancing right. MVNIFICENTIA AVG COS IIII/ S C.
- RIC III 862a.
Protect and display your Roman Coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare Roman Coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review