2005-W Proof Silver American Eagle PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Proof - 70 DCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis Silver American Eagle coin makes a great purchase for an investor or as a collectible. Its .999 purity combined with the beautiful design and proof finish has made this coin a favorite.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2005-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.