- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Only 4,000 coins will be issued in this packaging.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the tiger became an animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a tiger cub following its proud and protective parent across a rocky terrain. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "tiger" and the inscription "TIGER 2022."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your Lunar Series III collection today by adding this stunning Silver Proof Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
When arrayed together, the shipper boxes on all future Lunar Series III Proof Silver releases will form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which explains how the zodiac calendar came into being.
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The reverse design of Perth Lunar Series 3 coins change each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and this 1/2 oz Silver Proof coin celebrates the 2022 Year of the Tiger on its reverse design. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar tiger in 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, and every 12th preceding year are said to be natural leaders, blessed with courage, charm and confidence. Tigers are seen as guardians of children in Chinese culture, and are a symbol of bravery.
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.