- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Significant strike-through appears on the bottom of the bust near the date.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the condition and authenticates the mint error.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “18” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Display your certified Silver Canadian Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Mint Error by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this 2013 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Error coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.