- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Like his photo-realistic paintings, Bateman’s original sketch captures the spirit of Canis lupus in every pencil stroke. Those markings have been meticulously re-created to produce this precious metal artwork, which even replicates the paper’s “tooth” or surface texture.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 800 coins.
- Each coin comes packaged in a clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A lone wolf meets the viewer’s gaze in this engraved rendering of Wolf Sketch by Canadian wildlife artist Robert Bateman. The reverse design re-creates the artist’s pencil strokes, while the gradual fade-out of the engraved “sketch paper” texture mimics the gradation of shade seen in the original artwork. The reverse also includes an engraved reproduction of the artist’s signature.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these cotton gloves to your order.
Grow your collection of art by Robert Bateman with this 10 oz showcase. Add this 10 oz Silver $100 Robert Bateman Wolf Sketch coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.