Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
After three successful releases, the annual 1 oz Gilded Kookaburra is now a well-established and extremely popular component of the renowned 99.9% Silver Australian Kookaburra Coin Series. Among the releases exciting attributes are selective 24-karat gilding and a bonus Gold-plated kookaburra pin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 10,000 worldwide.
- The coin and pin are housed in a Silver-colored presentation case and box shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Design: The reverse of the 2007 Gilded Kookaburra Silver coin features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch which is partially submerged in water, design by Justin Graham. The famous bush bird is wonderfully illuminated in 24-karat Gold.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Kookaburra Pin: Each coin is accompanied by a Gold-plated lapel pin featuring a similarly-styled kookaburra.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review