|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Exact mintage figure is unknown as most were struck on an as needed basis.
- Struck in .887 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Popular bald eagle motif with wings spread with its claw on shield bearing stripes of the original 13 colonies.
- Reverse: Circular pattern centered with larger more ornate spiraling pattern moving out towards the edge.
Showcase your certified $50 Humbert Gold Ingot U.S. Assay Office by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1852 $50 Humbert Gold Ingot U.S. Assay Office graded XF-45 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.