- Product Details
Product DetailsThese bank notes, which were printed to replace faulty notes, contain a ★ in the serial number to identify them as a replacement. Notes in this listing will come from series 1963 through 1963-A, and will grade from Very Good to Very Fine.
- These $2.00 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1965.
- Notes come housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These Star ★ Notes will be in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: An engraving of his Virginia home, Monticello.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $2.00 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the denomination was discontinued. The deuce was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.