- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1928-B in Fine condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Depicts an engraving of the White House.
- Signature combo of Woods/Mellon and Friedberg #2052-C.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
Some notes in this listing may have the Light Green Seal and serial numbers which are sought after by collectors. Add one of these nice collector’s items to your cart today!
This note was the last Federal Reserve Note to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.