- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1922 $50 Gold Certificate, last of the large size Gold certificates.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- Extra Fine condition.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1200.
- Face: Features a portrait of Ulysses S. Grant and a large serial number.
- Back: Typical golden orange color for which these Gold Certificates are famous.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
A scarce note especially in this grade. Add this 1922 $50 Gold Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.