- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Denarius from the Roman Republic. 60 BC. 3.69 grams.
- Struck at a Mint in Rome.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in Choice About Uncirculated condition.
- Strike:4/5. Surface:3/5.
- Obverse: Diademed and draped bust of Leuconoe right. Dolphin behind.
- Reverse: Jupiter driving quadriga left.
Protect and display your Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Denarius from the time prior to the impressive rise of the Roman Empire to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.