- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Extra Fine-40 by PMG.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-K.
- A lightly circulated note from series 1934.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Minor Ink comment.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are a great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.