- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1205 oz of Gold.
- This coin had a mintage of 609,000 coins.
- Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- Coins in this listing will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features "Cinco Pesos" surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Issued by Banco de México and dated 1918.
Protect your Mexico Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 1918 dated 5 Pesos Mexican Gold have the fourth smallest mintage of the issuing years (1905-1920, 1955) with 609,000. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 5 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.