- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in capsule only. Does not include the original box or certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Perth Mint's Lunar Series coins are popular around the world. Add this 2016-P Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Monkey Proof coin to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.