Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Certified by NCG as perfect Proof 70 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia holding a shield and trident as she gazes over the sea, a watchful lion by her side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 1/4 oz Gold Britannia would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The Gold Britannia
First struck in 1987, the Britannia Gold coin became an instant classic. Today, it marks one of the flagship coins of The Royal Mint and one of the most popular bullion products.
The Gold Britannia is one of the flagship coins of The Royal Mint and was first introduced in 1987. Today, it is one of The Royal Mint's most popular products. New in 2021, features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines, and micro text have been included into Philip Nathan's classic design for added security.
The Great Britain Britannia
Following the popularity of the Gold Britannia, The Royal Mint began using the popular design on a silver coin for the first time in 1997 as Proof. Shortly following in 1998, the Silver Britannia was also released in a bullion version. Today, the series has expanded to several sizes and also includes Platinum Britannia Coins, along with the limited mintage Proof Gold & Proof Silver Britannia.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.