- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency holder from PMG.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934.
- Certified as Almost Uncirculated-50 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Light Green Seal.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-Jlgs.
- Face: Portrait of William McKinley (25th U.S. President).
- Back: Numeral 500 and the phrase “Five Hundred Dollars”.
This eye appealing note also has the sought after Light Green Seal and serial numbers that will enhance any collection. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.