Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These are the first Legal Tender notes issued by the United States after the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- A nice Fine example.
- Face: Depicts a superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left and a large brown Treasury seal.
- Back: Features a cross-buck design with the denomination in multiple locations, and the obligation at right.
- Scofield/Gilfillan signatures—Friedberg #28.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to it being a one year type.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.