|Volume Discount Pricing|
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 2,514,520 coins.
- MS-64+ condition ensured by PCGS encapsulation.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 Stars and the word "Liberty" written on her hair band.
- Reverse: Shows a powerful eagle with a shield, encircled by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from Philadelphia; no mint mark.
Show off your certified Liberty Gold Eagle in a beautiful APMEX presentation box.
This widely sought-after coin will augment your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection, so add this historic and well-respected coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.