- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- The Series 1886 was the First Silver Certificates ever issued.
- A one year only design type.
- Sealed in a PMG currency holder.
- Graded Very Good-08 by PMG.
- Features a large red Treasury Seal.
- Signatures of Rosecrans/Huston—Friedberg #243
- Face: Features the portrait of Winfield Scott Hancock.
- Back: Ornately engraved with geometric and floral patterns.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1886 $2.00 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.