- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- One of the many issues of U.S. paper money to feature a Treasury Secretary.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition with light typical wear for the grade.
- Face: Head of Daniel Manning at center with vignettes of the allegorical figures of Agriculture and Industry on either side.
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped center surrounded by the denomination.
- Teehee/Burke signature combo—Friedberg #321.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
These notes are quite collectible being a scarce issue of Silver Certificates.
Add this 1891 $20 Silver Certificate to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.