|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.1177 oz of Gold.
- This coin had a mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the Proof-60 Matte condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Portrait of King Edward VII.
- Reverse: Depicts the fantastic design of St. George slaying the dragon, by Pistrucci.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this nice Half Sovereign Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 60|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.