- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is from the group of notes to be issued in 1862 by the Confederate States during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- This note is graded Choice Almost Uncirculated-58 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Catalogued as T-44, this note is hand-signed and serial numbered.
- Face: Features a central vignette of a 3-masted paddle wheel steamship at center, Liberty at left, and an oval portrait of Lucy Pickens, depicting "Southern Womanhood" at lower right.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Protect your currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.