Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65+ condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label creates an attractive presentation and adds to the collectibility of these iconic coins.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- These 1921 Morgan Dollars were struck at the Philadelphia mint and do not have a mint mark.
- Note: Cores may vary and could be clear or black.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Take part in history by commemorating the 100th anniversary of this beautiful coin! Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.