- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- 46,200 notes printed.
- This note has been certified and graded Very Fine-35 by PMG.
- Moderately circulated series 1934 note from the Boston district.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Signatures of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2211-Adgs (Dark Green Seal).
- Face: Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Back: Displays the denomination.
Protect your $1,000 Federal Reserve Note by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
A desirable example as these Boston issues command $4000 and up in high grades. Add this 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from Boston to your cart today!
This series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note was issued by the tough Boston district may have been some well to do person's wallet trophy. The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Small size $1,000 Federal Reserve Notes were printed for three different Series. 1928, 1934 and 1934-A. There are a total of 35 different Series/District combinations of Federal Reserve Notes available. That is 12 different districts from all three Series with the exception of Series 1934A Dallas $1,000s where none were printed.
Although they are still technically legal tender in the United States, high-denomination bills were last printed on December 27, 1945, and officially discontinued on July 14, 1969, by the Federal Reserve System, supposedly due to "lack of use".
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.