- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency by PMG.
- Graded Very Fine-25 by PMG.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2210-I.
- Solid note from the Minneapolis district.
- Bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
Protect your Federal Reserve Notes by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
These were the last notes issued with "Redeemable in Gold" in the obligation. An additional plus is the four digit serial number: I00003792A. This will make a great addition to any high denomination collection!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.