- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are depicted.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays a sleepy koala nestled between the branches of a eucalyptus tree. The koala and outer rim of the coin are gilded in 22-carat pink gold. The inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOALA’, The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, the 2021 year-date, and the weight and purity are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by Australian government.
The coin’s high relief is minted on concave surfaces to ensure the optimum flow of metal is achieved by the strike of the die. This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The koala is a warm-blooded marsupial that lives mainly on the eastern coast of Australia. Dependent on whether it is found in the southern parts of eastern Australia or in the northern parts, its size and color will vary. This unique animal sleeps for up to 19 hours a day due to its low metabolic rate, and can live for 20 or more years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.