Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In Greek mythology, Nike was invited to live on Mount Olympus by Zeus, the king of the gods, as a reward for being his charioteer during the Titan War. Guiding Zeus’s horses through the battlefields, she is said to have bestowed fame and glory in the form of laurel wreaths on his victorious army. Since classical times, artists have often portrayed Nike as a winged figure symbolizing victory in both war and peaceful competition.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Maximum mintage of only 250 coins worldwide.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity, the coin is housed in a classic display case with a wooden lid and a brilliantly illustrated shipper.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The coin’s outstanding high relief reverse depicts Nike in Art Deco style. Honoring an unseen hero with a victory laurel in the palm of her right hand, Nike’s muscular figure is enveloped in a beautifully symmetrical representation of feathered wings. Also included on the reverse is the inscription WINGED VICTORY and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful High Relief 1 oz Gold Winged Victory coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.