- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series of 1907 $5 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note).
- Housed in an archival currency sleeve by PMG.
- This denomination features a red Treasury seal and red serial numbers.
- This piece of history is in Almost Uncirculated-58/63/64 EPQ condition, as graded by PMG.
- This was a Uncut Sheet of 4 Consecutive Notes but have been cut by PMG and certified.
- 4 Consecutive Note Set!
- Face: A portrait of Andrew Jackson is featured on the left. An engraving of a pioneer family is at the center.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners with an intricately engraved center with "United States of America" surrounding. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #91. PCBLIC ERROR.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these white cotton gloves to your order.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1907 $5 Legal Tender Woodchopper notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.