Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX offers the largest selection of holiday-themed products in the industry, which makes for the perfect gift for a loved one or someone special in your life. To see our full assortment of holiday-themed products, check out The Holiday Shop for more seasonal offerings that can only be found here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins.
- Each Silver Eagle coin comes housed in a Harris Holder with an insert that features deer in a snowy forest with the words, "Happy Holidays."
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. Inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” “1 OZ. FINE SILVER,” and “ONE DOLLAR.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Looking for more gift ideas? Click here for other great gift options for the holiday season!
These Silver Eagles are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones, as they truly are a gift that lasts a lifetime. Add this 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles received an updated design mid-year 2021. This mid-year introduction, coming at a time of unprecedented demand for bullion, led to a very limited supply of coins available. Act now to add the first issue of the new design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. APMEX is one of very few companies authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals from the U.S. Mint, and the only retailer among this exclusive group, allowing us to offer American Eagle products directly to our customers.
Updated Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the updated reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the designs began appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.