|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 DCAM condition of the coin.
- Authentic Michael Reagan hand-signed label.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Features an eagle fishing in America's northwest; part of the "Vista's of Liberty" series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly, adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.