|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold Medal honoring Nobel Prize Winners. 31.27 grams.
- Contains 1.0054oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin has been encapsulated by PCGS to protect and guarantee its PR-69 DCAM condition.
- Obverse: Bust of Alfred Noble birth and death dates above.
- Reverse: Lion holding an axe. Titles honoring Nelson Mandela and Fredrick De Klerk as joint noble prize winners.
Display this Gold Medal in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold Medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.