|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2411 oz of Gold.
- This coin had a mintage of 2,949,000.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- NGC has designated this as a Mint Error with Obverse Lamination.
- Obverse: Depicts Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, who started the Mexican Independence in September 1810.
- Reverse: Features the national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 10 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this certified 1906 Mexican Gold 10 Pesos coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.