|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Attica, Athens AR Tetradrachm 440-404 BC. 17.20-22 grams.
- Attributed to the Parliament collection, a hoard of Athenian Owls discovered in 2015.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the Mint State condition of the coin.
- Strike: 3/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Athena wearing a helmet ornamented with olive leaves and a spiral palmette.
- Reverse: "A O E," an owl, an olive sprig and a crescent moon within an incuse square.
Add this Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.