- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 1957-B $1.00 Silver Certificate.
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder by PMG.
- Certified Gem Uncirculated-66 EPQ by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Mismatched Serial Number Error! Right side and left side Serial Numbers do not match. First digit is incorrect on left side.
- 3 Consecutive Serial Number Set!
- Face: A portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Features the Great Seal of the United States.
- Neat scarce error!
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find! These were the last Silver Certificates issued, and believe it or not, the last denomination to be replaced with Federal Reserve Notes beginning in 1963.
The Treasury Department stopped redeeming these notes for Silver in June of 1968, but they remained legal tender. Although over 740 million were printed, notes in Crisp Uncirculated condition are hard to find
Add this Gutter Fold note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.