|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of only 68 First Strike coins are known in MS-70.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and certifies its Philadelphia origin.
- Since the Mint did not announce the existence of Philadelphia minted coins until well after the deadline for First Day of Issue eligibility, very few coins can be proven First Day eligible.
- Hand-signed signature by Thomas S. Cleveland, Master Designer.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With only 1,000,000 coins minted as of March 20, 2017, the 2017 (P) Silver Eagle brings the appeal of a low mintage issue to the world's most popular Silver bullion coin. In comparison, the key date 1996 coin has a mintage of over 3.6 million. Don't miss the opportunity to add an MS-70 Philadelphia minted 2017 Silver Eagle to your collection today!
PCGS limits the First Day of Issue designation to coins that can be proven to have been the very first coins shipped from the U.S. Mint. Because the U.S. Mint did not announce the information identifying this low-mintage issue until April, only coins that were certified as First Strike eligible at the beginning of 2017 and remained in sealed boxes since that time can receive this designation, ensuring the scarcity of First Day of Issue coins. Further, due to manual packaging techniques used at the Philadelphia Mint, a dramatically lower percentage of coins grade a perfect MS-70 in comparison to the machine-packed West Point issues.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.